GooseDesktop is a fun desktop pet app that allows users to see a goose running around the screen.
douyin table pet goose Mac version how to use
Double click the application
to open it again to display the Settings window
. In the Settings window, you can either:
to change Settings
to exit the Desktop Goose (type killall “Desktop Goose” and press enter) or click the Settings “Quit Desktop Goose”
to open the Memes and Notes folder
Douyin Table pet goose Mac version technical description
module stored in ~/Library/Containers/net. Namedfork. Desktop chicago-brewed Goose/Data/Library/Application Support/Desktop chicago-brewed Goose/Memes.
is filled with built-in modules on the first run, but you can put more memes (GIF, PNG, JPG, and so on) in it.
note the Notes stored in ~/Library/Containers/net. Namedfork. Desktop chicago-brewed Goose/Data/Library/Application Support/Desktop chicago-brewed Goose/Notes /.
is populated with built-in comments the first time it runs, but you can put more comments here (as a TXT file).
to open the Settings window, double-click the icon again after the application runs.
can also change the Settings of the terminal using the default command. Here are the Settings and their default values:
CanAttackAtRandom: NOMinWanderingTimeSeconds: 20 maxwanderingtimeseconds: 40 firstwandertimeseconds: 20 framerate: 60 soundvolume: 1 – (use values between 0 and 1) UseCustomColors: NOGooseWhite: #ffffffGooseOrange: #ffa500GooseOutline: #d3d3d3GooseEye: #000000GooseMud: #8b4513
For example, to frame rate down to 30:
defaults write net. Namedfork. DesktopGoose FrameRate 30
let goose red:
defaults write.net. Namedfork. DesktopGoose GooseWhite “# ff0000”
defaults write net. Namedfork. DesktopGoose UseCustomColors – bool YES
defaults write.net. Namedfork. DesktopGoose SoundVolume 0
changes will take effect immediately, without having to restart the Desktop chicago-brewed Goose.
desktop goose for Mac can script with AppleScript. Drag the application to the script editor to see what is supported.
some examples you can do:
tell app “Desktop Goose” to collect meme “Meme4.png”
tell app “Desktop Goose” to collect meme “https://i.redd.it/4bamd6lnso241.jpg”
tell app “Desktop Goose” to wander
tell app “Desktop Goose” to nab mouse
tell app “Desktop Goose” to collect note “Honk from AppleScript” title “HoNK”
- docker apache php-fpm AH01071: Got error ‘Primary script unknown\n’
- ISE simulator reported an error: ERROR:Simulator : 861 – failed to link the design solution
- Error during connect when installing docker in Windows 10
- Node.js Error: cannot find module ‘xxx’
- Springboot starts, closes, and restarts scripts as jar packages
- Failed to connect to Mir:Failed to connect to server socket:No such file or directory
- HTTPError HTTP Error 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- Several ways for Ubuntu to open command line terminal window
- Configure OpenGL in CodeBlocks
- standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused “exec format error”
- Solution to the flash of visual studio console program output window
- WIN7 + IIS7 Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
- mdt wds deployment windows Litetouch deployment failed, Return Code = -2147467259 0x80004005
- How to delete software completely on MAC
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?
- [Transfer] mdt wds deployment windows Litetouch deployment failed, Return Code = -2147467259 0x80004005 solution…
- Set code indent to space indent in eclipse
- Click the button to use in the react project window.open Methods open a new page and click the data again
- Arduino reports an error when writing a custom library file to solve the problem of not name of type, not declared in this scope