Target computer win11 virtual machine vm16.2.0 (win10 in the virtual machine is copied from the original computer)
The original computer is win10 virtual machine vm15.5.0
Error reporting process:
Connect the win10 system in the virtual machine with the remote desktop connection tool mstsc provided by win11. The error is as follows:
The session will be disconnected due to a protocol error. Please reconnect to the remote computer
error code: 0xd06
extended error code: 0x0
After a series of searches, no solution was found on the Internet. After careful consideration, considering that the win10 system in the virtual machine is copied from another original computer and the original computer uses the vm15.5.0 version of the virtual machine, it may be that the driver has a problem.
Uninstall the display driver of win10 system in the virtual machine.
- To solve the problem that windows Remote Desktop Services cannot copy and paste: restart rdpclip.exe
- Using xrdp to realize windows remote desktop Ubuntu Linux
- Failed to start Remote desktop service (VNC)
- Remote desktop 0x104 solution?
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?
- Firefox: How to Solve “Network Protocol Error” (Two Methods)
- An authentication error occurred in the remote desktop connection
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204
- Solution to remote desktop error reporting license manager error – 103 using MATLAB
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- main.cpp : (. Text + 0xd06): undefined reference to XX method | simple record
- Solve the error error fetching remote repo origin problem in Git on Jenkins
- [Git] git pull pull remote git push to remote git commit submit reject
- Unicode decodeerror: ‘UTF-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0xd3 in position 238: invalid continuation B
- How to solve runtime error r6016
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
- RuntimeError: module compiled against API version 0xe but this version of numpy is 0xd
- Solution to GitHub desktop login error: failed to fetch
- ArcGIS desktop experience. Similar to: error 000732 output Geodatabase
- How to solve the failed to start switch root error during centos8.1 startup?