Solution of insufficient memory space or desktop stack in GX works2
Open Mitsubishi PLC programming software GX works2 prompt
There is not enough memory space or desktop stack to start GX works2
Please restart GX works2 after finishing other applications
New on December 30, 2018, shared by @ Oops. You can delete the registry and reload it.
The method is as follows
win code> +
R code>, enter
regedit code>, and press enter to find
HKEY_ CURRENT_ Right click to delete. Reload the software.
Solutions that cannot be opened
Google and Baidu have found many similar situations, but there is no perfect solution
For example, reloading software still doesn't work. It's also said that the cost of reloading the system is too high. After all, a lot of software has to be installed.
##1. First install GX works3
?2. Then install GX works2. Perfectly solve this problem
?3. Pay attention not to unload GX3, otherwise GX2 still can't work.
I thought the GX3 version was high and good, but later I learned that 2 and 3 only support different PLC. The FX2N and gxworks2 that I wanted to use were available, so I unloaded 3. As a result, 2 is not available. Later in accordance with the previous way to try, and good..
Hope to help you
- Installing xgboost in anaconda is based on win10 32 / 64 bit system
- A simple method of generating secret key by GIT and configuring SSH public key
- Svn: a solution to the error of cleanup failed to process the following paths
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- The seahorse play simulator failed to start, start machine failed! error code = 3 and error code = 21
- Win10 desktop right click display settings MS- settings:display Or Ms- settings:personalization-background resolvent
- Solution to the warning of too low TDR value in new sp
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?
- Solution of server not running yetexception in HBase
- Thoroughly solve mysql error: 1030,’Got error 28 from storage engine’
- Research on Maven management of Java project pom.xml The jar package error is reported, but the project is running normally
- “ XX.app ”It is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the wastebasket.
- Error: cannot allocate vector of size 88.1 MB
- Solve the problem of “error msb6006: link.exe Exited, bad method with code 2
- Error 1406: could not write value installpath to key
- Ubuntu 18.04 desktop installation tasksel aptitude failed (100) problem repair
- Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- Centos7 forgot the root password and could not log in to the system
- There are errors 1304 and 2350 FDI server errors in ArcGIS Server installation