1. Error code:
Commit failed - exit code 128 received, with output: '*** Please tell me who you are. Run git config --global user.email "[email protected]" git config --global user.name "Your Name" to set your account's default identity. Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository. fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got '[email protected](none)')'
in the root directory of the project has a hidden folder -. Git, there is a config file, use notepad or something to open it, at the end of the file add the following code:
XXX change your name and email address, and then save the file, and then go to submit!
[user] name = xxx email = xxx
2.1 error code:
github：Commit failed - exit code 1 received
2.2 why h2>
since the project was cloned on github, it is now committed to my repository, but the project still contains information from someone else’s github repository in the.git folder.
displays the hidden file, and then deletes the hidden folder
win10 operation: find – > Check “hidden items”
- GitHub desktop upload file error commit failed – exit code 1 received
- Idea can’t submit code to GitHub when using git — too much code / file leads to submission failure
- Authentication failed under GitHub desktop
- Solution to GitHub desktop login error: failed to fetch
- Solutions to various inexplicable errors after QT compilation
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- Common errors and solutions of Qt development application under Ubuntu
- Solutions to errors in XML files
- Solutions to errors in ipvsadm startup
- Common errors and solutions in MapReduce stage
- Oracle 12C installation process related errors and Solutions
- Solutions to errors in the final running of JDBC programming
- Solutions to vs2013 compilation errors
- Solutions to remote or adding SSH key errors
- Solutions to errors in geopandas installation
- Compilation errors and warnings encountered in QT and their solutions
- Common solutions to errors in checkout or commit of SVN
- Causes and solutions of errors in “insufficient ram for flash algorithms”
- MySQL driver compiling method of QT under windows and solutions to abnormal errors
- Solutions to errors reported by running pytest.ini configuration file