The protocol error indicates that the server 3389 port is open, but the 3389 port has been modified to another service port, that is, the remote terminal of the server has changed the port, you can go to the server to check whether this is the case. If 3389 is already occupied by another service application, then change the remote desktop port and use the modified port to log in!
Iis7 Remote Control:
A computer remote monitoring tool, IIS7 remote Desktop management is a professional remote desktop connection software, no installation. Easy to operate. Perfect interface design, powerful monitoring function, stable system platform, to meet the needs of users to achieve remote desktop connectivity.
1. Grouping function.
2. Import text format selection to prevent coding errors.
3, a single server to add manually.
4. Support feature search.
5. Reminder of expiration function.
6. Import server information with one click.
7. The program is automatically updated.
Reproduced in: https://my.oschina.net/u/4172372/blog/3085072
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204
- Solution to remote desktop error reporting license manager error – 103 using MATLAB
- Solution to Starting Fault of routing and remote access service (16389 (0x4005))
- An authentication error occurred in the remote desktop connection
- Failed to start Remote desktop service (VNC)
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?
- Using xrdp to realize windows remote desktop Ubuntu Linux
- How to Solve Remote Desktop Protocol 0xd06 Error
- To solve the problem that windows Remote Desktop Services cannot copy and paste: restart rdpclip.exe
- RuntimeError: Expected hidden size (x, x, x), got(x, x, x)
- The remote host closed the connection. The error code is 0x80072746.
- Solution of insufficient memory space or desktop stack in GX works2
- [Solved] emulator: glteximage2d: got err pre 🙁 0x502 internal 0x1908 format 0x1908 type 0x1401
- Solution to GitHub desktop login error: failed to fetch
- CLP: error: getaddrinfo enotfound http://x.x.x.x/
- Remote connection MySQL error 1045 solution
- Apache Groovy——java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: x.x.x: method ＜init＞()V not found
- The solution of PL / SQL can’t connect to the remote server after installing Oracle locally
- Sqlog connect to MySQL 8.0.24 remote server, error: 2058 solution
- Linux remote copy command and not a regular file solution