The mapboxsdk imports the higher version unity2020 and 2021 and reports an error arbackgroundrenderer
Using unity above 2020 will result in an error: solution:
Using unity above 2020 will result in an error:
Only check mapbox when importing the installation package. The main reason is that unity changed the name and function of the arbackgroundrenderer class in version 2020, and mapbox did not update its SDK, resulting in the inability to use the AR function
- This version of chromedriver only supports chrome version 92 crawler simulates the problem of Google plug-in version when the browser clicks and reports an error
- Android studio reports an error when building AAR for unity
- Unity reports an error cs0619: ‘guitexture’ is obsolete
- Asset database transaction committed tweet appears when unity reports an error!
- How to use higher version of OpenGL SDK in windows?
- After unity connects with androidstudio, unity packages APK with an error: commandinvocationfailure: failed to re package resources
- Notes on unity project_ Unity webplayer failed to update unity web player
- VMware imports an external virtual machine and displays system error: (unknown exception). Wrong solution
- [Fixed] Unity error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `UnityEngine.UI’ has already been imported
- Hadoop reports an error. Cannot access scala.serializable and python MapReduce reports an error
- HTML method IE8 reports an error, IE8 jQuery Ajax obtains static resources reports an error, typeerror denies access
- The echots in Vue reports an error. After obtaining the DOM element, the chart can be displayed. The console still reports an error
- Lamdba in the studio part reports an error. Observe lamdba reports an error but can run
- The file server reports an error of 413, and the file uploaded by nginx reports an error of 413 request entity too large
- After eclipse eclipse eclipse imports the correct project, an error is reported in XML and other files
- Unity install ilruntime plug-in [novice installation tutorial] (supported by unity2018 and later versions)
- Error:Kotlin: Module was compiled with an incompatible version of Kotlin. The binary version of its
- Unity-failed to update unity web player
- Vue console reports an error duplicate keys detected: ‘XXXX’. This may cause an update error. Solution
- 【Unity 3D】Because you are not a member of this project this build will not access Unity services.