I use eclipse ide to import a correct project. Some XML configuration files and JSP pages report errors. Click in to view the specific errors. XML files report errors in some header files, and JSP functions. But others did not report mistakes.
This is because the files we wrote are not written in strict accordance with the relevant rules of J2EE, but the operation will not make mistakes, as long as we do not let the project configuration select these.
Step 1: Project Explorer (if you don’t have this window, you can select an inverted triangle sign in the eclipse toolbar – & gt; window – & gt; show view – & gt; Project Explorer) – & gt; select the customize view (as shown in Figure 1) – & gt; content tab – & gt; and remove some J2EE and the last option (as shown in Figure 2 – available customization).
Step 2: Eclipse toolbar – & gt; window – & gt; preferences – & gt; validation – & gt; click the “disable all” button – & gt; OK/apply (as shown in the figure)
Step 3: clean the project and rebuild it.
After eclipse Eclispe imports the correct project, XML appears
Original text: http://blog.csdn.net/u013147600/article/details/47102971
- Exception record. When eclipse starts, an error is reported when workspace is opened
- After the eclipse Android virtual machine starts, an error will be reported: similar to SDK manager devices.xml Solution
- The web project removal server reports an error, and the web project in eclipse cannot be automatically deployed to Tomcat
- Eclipse: unable to open editor: no ID org.eclipse.jdt . ui.CompilationUnitEditor Editor descriptor for
- Error when opening jeesite project in eclipse
- Under Ubuntu environment, eclipse writes C program, and error starting process is reported
- Solution to garbled code problem after importing project in eclipse
- Solution of project error reporting in eclipse
- Eclipse PyDev “interpreter does not exist in filesystem”
- Eclipse reported an error: an error has occurred
- Solution to the problem of no C / C + + option in the new project of eclipse
- Solve the problems of (deployment descriptor: project name) and (jax-ws web services) under the new eclipse project
- About the error of base64decoder reference in eclipse
- Solutions to the problem of “Autowired cannot be resolved to a type” in eclipse Maven project
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Jdk11, using JavaFX in eclipse
- How to solve the problem of “version 11 or greater is required” in eclipse 2020
- An error occurred when starting Tomcat in Eclipse: the sub container failed to start