Please confirm the following parameters of php.ini file first
file_ uploads = on // Whether to allow file upload via http. The default is on, that is, on
upload_ tmp_ dir // The file is uploaded to the place where the temporary file is stored on the server. If it is not specified, the system default temporary folder will be used
upload_ max_ filesize = 10m // That is, the maximum file size allowed to upload. The default is 2m
post_ max_ size = 10m // It refers to the maximum value that can be received by PHP through form post, including all values in the form. The default is 8m
Generally, after setting the above four parameters, upload & lt= 10m files are not a problem under normal network conditions. But if you want to upload & gt; 10m large volume files, only setting the above four items may not work.
Further configure the following parameters
max_ execution_ time = 600 // The maximum running time of each PHP page (seconds), which is 30 seconds by default
max_ input_ time = 600 // The maximum time required for each PHP page to receive data is 60 seconds by default
memory_ limit = 128m // The maximum memory consumed by each PHP page is 8m by default
If all the above settings are set and still cannot be uploaded, add a: client in the ngnix.conf configuration file of the website_ max_ body_ size 200m;
- AH01075: Error dispatching request to
- JMeter: java.net.bindexception: address already in use: connect solution
- Idea for Mac setting JVM running parameters to solve running stuck problem
- Resolve – bash: fork: Retail: resource temporarily unavailable error
- Su prompt when switching users: resource temporarily unavailable
- Error assembling WAR: Problem creating war: Execution exception (and the archive is probably corrup
- Node-error cause analysis: Error: Multipart: Boundary not found
- Yarn: runtime.ContainerExecutionException : launch container failed
- Error: 701 use DAC connection when out of memory
- How many pieces of data can list store in Java?
- Java operation temporary file creation and deletion
- Several calculation methods of Python execution time
- Please transfer a valid prop path to form item!
- GitHub desktop upload file error commit failed – exit code 1 received
- JVM start error: could not reserve enough space for object heap error
- Nginx upload error 413 request entity too large
- An idea to solve Warning move_uploaded_file, failed to open stream in the process of php uploading files
- IIS “Bad Request – Request Too Long. HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.”
- Tomcat memory overflow in Eclipse: Java. Lang. outofmemoryerror: permgen space solution:
- Solve the problem that the delete request is not available under SpringBoot. There was an unexpected error (type=Method Not Allowed, status=405).