Once a project encountered an error before starting compilation: E rror:Kotlin : Module was compiled with an incompatible version of Kotlin. The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.13.
Module is compiled with an incompatible version of kotlin.
But I have never encountered any problems, and no similar solution has been found on the Internet.
Later, I tried many ways, but I restarted the plug-in
You can cancel it and check it again, and then restart the project.
- Yard error: found incompatible module
- Solutions to yarn install error reporting
- [unable to calculate item metadata “% (fullpath)” unable to apply item metadata “% (fullpath)” to path] problem solving
- Android studio upgrade 4.1 plug-in error
- Synergy 1.4.12 “ipc connection error, connection refused” and other issues
- Warning when using numpy: runtimewarning: numpy.dtype size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility
- modelsim actually error loading design?
- FDI server error
- Mybatis error,There is no getter for property named ‘xx’ in ‘class java.lang.String The solution
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Error: l6242e: cannot link object arm_ cos_ f32.o as its attributes are incompat
- Idea startup project Lombok error, no symbol found
- Error: unable to resolve dependency for… Could not resolve project
- About Xcode command phasescriptexecution failed with a nonzero exit code solution
- Pin callback Base64 decryption error
- java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems
- Android studio introduces code error, but it can run normally
- Solve the problem that target code version of Maven project sub module in IntelliJ idea is always rolled back
- [details] jar conflict resolution in Maven (personal test)
- Servlet error: no interface expected here