Once a project encountered an error before starting compilation: E rror:Kotlin : Module was compiled with an incompatible version of Kotlin. The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.13.
Module is compiled with an incompatible version of kotlin.
But I have never encountered any problems, and no similar solution has been found on the Internet.
Later, I tried many ways, but I restarted the plug-in
You can cancel it and check it again, and then restart the project.
- The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.16
- RuntimeError: module compiled against API version 0xe but this version of numpy is 0xd
- [solved] runtimeerror: module compiled against API version 0xc but this version of numpy is 0xb
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Kotlin reported an error jsonexception using fastjason: default constructor not found
- This version of chromedriver only supports chrome version 92 crawler simulates the problem of Google plug-in version when the browser clicks and reports an error
- Solve the spark exception of scala version compiled by idea
- An error occurred when opensips started the service“ ERROR:core :db_ check_ table_ Version: invalid version 7 for Table dialog found “
- Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Differences between Java and kotlin access modifiers
- Syntax Error: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- [error record] kotlin code compilation error when Android studio compiles (process @ nonnull parameter when upgrading support library)
- QGIS uses qt4.6.3 to upgrade to the version compiled by qt4.8.3
- Start eclipse and prompt version 1.7.0_ 79 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 1.8 or greater i…
- [Solved] Ktolin Android Project Compile Error: w: Runtime JAR files in the classpath should have the same version. These file
- Yard error: found incompatible module
- Eclipse specifies JDK version to start, and resolves version XXXX of the JVM is not suitable
- Modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘CV2’ – (version problem)
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- The python version output from the command line is inconsistent with the python version in the current CONDA environment