When VMware Workstation imports an external virtual machine, everything is normal at first.
However, this error is displayed every time the progress bar is imported to about half of the time.
I looked around the Internet and didn’t find the same mistake.
I thought it was a disk space problem, but I still couldn’t change several disks; Then I checked the log and found nothing.
One possibility is that when I download the virtual machine on the Internet, half of the download is disconnected, resulting in incomplete download or errors of the virtual machine. There is a problem with the virtual machine itself, so an error is displayed when importing.
Download the virtual machine again, keep the network unobstructed during the download process, and then import it. The problem can be solved.
(when downloading large files in the future, you must ensure the smoothness of the network)
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- Ubuntu xshell cannot connect to VMware virtual machine solution
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- Nat mode of network configuration for VMware virtual machine
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- An error is reported after Android studio creates a new virtual machine. Emulator: emulator: error: unknown AVD name
- VMware failed to lock memory file. Error restoring virtual machine state from file
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open / dev / vmmon: broken pipeline” when running VMware virtual machine?
- Win10 system virtual machine installation of Ubuntu system failed, prompt: UBI language failed with exit code 1
- Successful solution of eclipse startup error Error:Could not create the Java Virtual Machine Error:A fatal exception has occurred
- After the eclipse Android virtual machine starts, an error will be reported: similar to SDK manager devices.xml Solution
- Solution to restart without showing eth0 connection after installing virtual machine
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- Problem solving: this application cannot run under a virtual machine arcmapr, but you are not using a virtual machine