When VMware Workstation imports an external virtual machine, everything is normal at first.
However, this error is displayed every time the progress bar is imported to about half of the time.
I looked around the Internet and didn’t find the same mistake.
I thought it was a disk space problem, but I still couldn’t change several disks; Then I checked the log and found nothing.
One possibility is that when I download the virtual machine on the Internet, half of the download is disconnected, resulting in incomplete download or errors of the virtual machine. There is a problem with the virtual machine itself, so an error is displayed when importing.
Download the virtual machine again, keep the network unobstructed during the download process, and then import it. The problem can be solved.
(when downloading large files in the future, you must ensure the smoothness of the network)
- Ubuntu 20.04 GPG: KeyServer receive failed: connection timed out when installing ROS configuration key
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- Hadoop download and install cloudera virtual machine (VM)
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- Solution summary of VMware network card without IP and failure to start network card (continuous update)
- Handling VirtualBox error in super3hardenedwinrespawn
- Solution to restart without showing eth0 connection after installing virtual machine
- Error:Connection activation Failed: no suitable device found for this connection solution
- VirtualBox + CentOS 7 virtual machine setting static IP address of host only NIC
- Forced shutdown of VMware wrokstation error (failed to get exclusive lock on the configuration file —)
- ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment
- Solutions to network connection problems in Ubuntu 16.04.3
- Job for network.service Failed because the control process exited with error code. See “SystemC
- When Dbeaver starts on Mac, it reports an error: “fail to create java virtual machine”
- NPM report error: eperm: operation not permitted, unlink… Solution and clear cache_ modules
- Real machine debugging error error = = error domain = nsurlerrordomain code = – 1009 “seems to have disconnected from the Internet. “