The tester did a stress test on the SOA Suite system last night and came in this morning and found
The system cannot be accessed. The Console can also log in, but Managed Server cannot open. The state finally becomes FAILED_NOT_RESTARTABLE.
Just a few warnings and notifications, when you restart AdminServer, it turns out that AdminServer process is starting, but the console can’t log in, and the log screen doesn’t work
When it came time to check the OS system problem, dF-H checked the Linux system and found that/space utilization was 100%, suddenly realized that it should be its problem, went in and found that a directory/TMP space occupied 93%, du-sh/TMP was 21G, a total of only 26G. Resolutely deleted about 18G of TMP (specific TMP file or the following directory can’t understand what). Open AdminServer again, and the log on the screen goes smoothly, so it’s comfortable…
from ITPUB blog tolywang’s blog, source link: lack of space in the root directory caused the Managed Server state to become FAILED_NOT_RESTARTABLE, please contact the original blogger if you want to reprint.
- Error 945 Database cannot be opened due to inaccessible files or insufficient memory or disk space
- Solution of insufficient memory space or desktop stack in GX works2
- Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device?
- Solve to the cache because there was insufficient free space available after evict
- Insufficient table space ORA-00604 unable to extend table SYS.AUD by 8192
- Mac bigsur cannot create other directory solutions in the root directory (M1 chip is also applicable)
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- docker：Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device
- Tomcat Error: because there was insufficient free space available after evicting expired cache entries
- How to clean up the disk space of Linux server
- Error code 1045, state 28000, Java sql.SQLException :Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’
- Description: Failed to decrypt protected XML node “DTS:Password” with error 0x8009000B “Key not valid for use in specified state
- Error: option — single version externally managed not recognized
- Failed to connect to Mir:Failed to connect to server socket:No such file or directory
- Centos7 forgot the root password and could not log in to the system
- virtualbox Failed to load VMMR0.r0 (VERR_SUPLIB_OWNER_NOT_ROOT)
- How to Fix SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: certificate verify failed.
- Error: option –single-version-externally-managed not recognized when python pip installs third-party libraries
- (springmvc) Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
- Prompt when executing sh file in Linux: nohup: unable to run command “. / startup. Sh”: insufficient permissions