1. Configure the size of this part of heap memory through the JVM parameter – XX: maxpermsize = 256M.
2. How to configure the memory size of Tomcat in eclipse?
First, you need to double-click Tomcat server, as shown in the figure below:
Double click the figure above to display the Tomcat configuration interface
Then, click the link in the red rectangular box in the figure above, and the node of Tomcat parameter configuration will pop up. To select the arguments parameter box:
As shown in the figure above, you can set the value of – XX: maxpermsize = 256M in the VM arguments text box. Of course, you can add other JVM parameters, such as maximum memory, minimum memory, etc.
- Error in project operation org.springframework.beans . factory.BeanCreationException : error creating bean with name can be configured by
- Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- Error in idea compilation: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError Java heap space and java.lang.StackOverflowError
- JVM start error: could not reserve enough space for object heap error
- How many pieces of data can list store in Java?
- Solve the problem of forward parameter req and resp parameter error
- Start Tomcat and report error occurred during initialization of VM could not reserve enough space for object
- How to solve the error after Java importing project
- Detailed steps for installing Visual Studio 2010 + Intel parallel studio Xe 2013 and configuring mpich2
- Error assembling WAR: Problem creating war: Execution exception (and the archive is probably corrup
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- How to generate main () method in java graphical interface
- After eclipse eclipse eclipse imports the correct project, an error is reported in XML and other files
- @How to solve eclipse error after setter and @ getter (@ data) annotation
- Error: 701 use DAC connection when out of memory
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- Tomcat Error: because there was insufficient free space available after evicting expired cache entries
- Idea for Mac setting JVM running parameters to solve running stuck problem
- Tomcat web compression configuration