Today is my first day to use github Desktop. When I try to log in with my account, an error occurs: Failed to fetch. strong> This is so depressing. While I was searching that problem on Baidu, I found some other developers also met that problem, but I found no answer. p>
Then I searched that problem on Bing with English, I found a similar github issue. Some warm-hearted developer suggested that firewall or DNS problems can result in that kind of error. Then I found this is a network error. It is difficult visit Making in China. So, I runned a vpn, then the problem is solved. So, Check you firewall and network.
today was my first day on the github desktop. An error occurred when I tried to log in using my account: could not get. It’s frustrating. When I searched for this question on Baidu, I found that some other developers had also encountered this question, but I couldn’t find the answer.
then I searched the problem in English on Bing and found a similar github problem. Some avid developers have suggested that a firewall or DNS problem could cause this error. Then I realized it was a network mistake. It’s hard to visit Github in China. So, I ran a VPN and the problem was fixed. So check your firewall and network.
- Solution to command line option syntax error. Type command /? For help
- The icawebwrapper plug-in cannot be found when the Citrix receiver virtualization environment logs in
- FDI server error
- Solution to Error 400. The request has an invalid header name
- “There was an internal API error” in Xcode debugging;
- Idea submits code to git / code cloud warehouse for the first time
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?
- Troubleshooting of ROS rosdep init / update
- Esp32 / 8266 uses arduinoota function to show no response from device
- Win10 (1703) app store download app prompt error code 0x80d0000a
- Solve the startup error “something Wen wrong” of NVIDIA geforce experience
- Remember once to solve the problem that Ubuntu 18.04 can’t enter GUI
- Git push “fatal: Authentication failed ”
- A solution to the problem of ineffective MacOS certificate trust configuration (clashx error: sectrustsettingscopycertificates error: – 25262)
- React Error: Minified React error #119
- WebView loadrequest request request error “nsurlconnection finished with error – Code – 1022”
- Modify the custom keyboard shortcut of visual studio code
- Vscode error: error: read etimedout
- Ubuntu 20.04 builds nginx 1.18.0 and MAC file transfer / download to server