AVD startup emulator ‘AVD_for_5_4_FWVGA’
adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed
Emulator:Listening to console connection on port 5554
emulator:Serial number of this emulator (for ADB): emulator-5554
RegGetValueW failed to connect on port 2.
Your emulator has expired, please update it by launching Android Studio:
-Launch Android Studio
-Select menu “Tools > Android Manager”.
-Click on the “SDK Tools” tab
-Check the “Android SDK Tools” checkbox
- Android error: ADB port is occupied（ adb.exe ,start-server’ failed — run manually if necessary)
- Stopping ADB server failed(code -1)
- Install Android SDK — stopping ADB server failed (code – 1)
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- The ADB server port is changed to 10001, and appium cannot connect to the device
- After adb is connected to an android phone, remount failed: operation not permitted when adb remount is a roundabout solution
- ADB connection error
- How to eliminate ADB error “more than one device and emulator”
- Solve the problem that the connection between ADB and nocturnal God cannot be solved
- Solutions to ADB failed to start daemon
- How to Fix server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none
- ADB：INSTALL_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible [solved]
- You must restart ADB and eclipse
- adb shell error: device offline [How to Solve]
- Vscode remote connection server reports an error: could not establish connection to “XXXXXX” [resolved]
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- How to Fix SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: certificate verify failed.
- ADB remount failed: operation not permitted
- Command line access to passive mode FTP server failed, 425 failed to establish connection
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.