Have you ever made such a mistake?
The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed.
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed. Error: "Connection refused: connect. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".
1. Select the computer – & GT; Right click management – & GT; Computer management — & GT; Service and application
(1) first check
SQL server service whether
has been enabled to — > SQL Server configuration Manager — & GT; SQL Server service, make sure local
SQL Server service is enabled.
(2) then check
SQL server network configuration
to — > SQL Server configuration Manager — & GT; SQL Server network configuration ensures that the
Named Pipes and
TCP/IP protocols are enabled.
2. If we run the program again, it may appear that the connection is still unsuccessful, so we can continue to solve the problem:
or code> SQL server network configuration
to — > SQL Server configuration Manager — & GT; SQL Server network configuration,
Named Pipes and
TCP/IP protocol is enabled, select
TCP/IP right click – > Property – & gt; IP address, scroll down to see if
TCP port is 1433, no, then change to
SQL Server service, then run the program again, successful, comfortable!
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- Repair connection: an internal error has occurred in windowsserver2016
- SQL Server Error:233 and Error 18452
- TCP error code 10061: unable to connect because the target machine actively refused http://localhost :8732/Design_ Time_ Addresses/TeacherHelperServic
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- solve java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused:connect report errors
- How to Fix java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- Oracle 12C installation process related errors and Solutions
- How to disable Network Manager on Linux
- Remote desktop 0x104 solution?
- Computer CMD window net view command 6118 error resolution
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- Solution to Oracle error 17002
- When configuring ROS distributed / Error report solution and command requirements encountered in the process of master-slave computer
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- Activation of network connection fail
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!