In Eclipse, when debugging an Android project, the following information appears:
The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.
You must restart adb and Eclipse.
Please ensure that ADB is correctly located at
Open the process manager, there will be *adb.exe process, because I opened the cool dog to listen to music, so kadb.exe process appears, close it, and type adb Start-up server in the command window; With successFuly displayed, you find that you are ready to debug. After restarting Cool dog, the debugging failed, so kadb. Exe was deleted from the installation path of Kugou (cool dog can still listen to music), and the debugging will not be disturbed by cool dog in the future.
Android in the Studio, in the debug Android project, if the pop-up
adb is not responding. You can wait more, or kill “adb. Exe” process manually and click ‘Restart’
indicates the adb (adb) response to failure, open a command window, Enter
netstat -aon|findstr "5037" (adb needs to use this port), you can find the PID(right-most number) that takes up this window, open task manager, select the “process” TAB, click “view – select column” in the TAB bar, tick “PID(process identifier)”, and click ok. You’ll see that each process displays its PID. Find the corresponding process number and close the process. Just restart AS.
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- Android error: ADB port is occupied（ adb.exe ,start-server’ failed — run manually if necessary)
- After eclipse eclipse eclipse imports the correct project, an error is reported in XML and other files
- Error kernel restart: restart failed was reported in the background of jupyter notebook
- How to Fix adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed
- After adb is connected to an android phone, remount failed: operation not permitted when adb remount is a roundabout solution
- ADB connection error
- Eclipse: unable to open editor: no ID org.eclipse.jdt . ui.CompilationUnitEditor Editor descriptor for
- [Android test] solution for error closed after the carriage return of the ADB shell
- Error: ADB prompts device unauthorized
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- [Solved] adb shell error: no devices/emulators found
- Restart and shutdown of Ubuntu system in the terminal
- How to eliminate ADB error “more than one device and emulator”
- Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (rtwlane.sys) blue screen restart problem win8.1
- If you open the store in iTunes, you will be prompted to solve the 310 error
- ADB：INSTALL_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible [solved]
- Docker service start, restart, close command
- [Solved] adb shell error: error: device unauthorized