In Eclipse, when debugging an Android project, the following information appears:
The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.
You must restart adb and Eclipse.
Please ensure that ADB is correctly located at
Open the process manager, there will be *adb.exe process, because I opened the cool dog to listen to music, so kadb.exe process appears, close it, and type adb Start-up server in the command window; With successFuly displayed, you find that you are ready to debug. After restarting Cool dog, the debugging failed, so kadb. Exe was deleted from the installation path of Kugou (cool dog can still listen to music), and the debugging will not be disturbed by cool dog in the future.
Android in the Studio, in the debug Android project, if the pop-up
adb is not responding. You can wait more, or kill “adb. Exe” process manually and click ‘Restart’
indicates the adb (adb) response to failure, open a command window, Enter
netstat -aon|findstr "5037" (adb needs to use this port), you can find the PID(right-most number) that takes up this window, open task manager, select the “process” TAB, click “view – select column” in the TAB bar, tick “PID(process identifier)”, and click ok. You’ll see that each process displays its PID. Find the corresponding process number and close the process. Just restart AS.
- ADB connection error
- Eclipse package explorer related problems and Solutions
- Item exception: failed to get the required ADT version number from the SDK
- AS error: failed to find target with hash string’Google Inc.:Google APIs:21′ error solution
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Hot code replace failed in eclipse compilation
- How to register spotify music converter for Mac?
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- After eclipse eclipse eclipse imports the correct project, an error is reported in XML and other files
- Solutions to ADB failed to start daemon
- Eclipse port occupied（ java.net.BindException : address already in use: bind) solution
- @How to solve eclipse error after setter and @ getter (@ data) annotation
- Eclipse: unable to open editor: no ID org.eclipse.jdt . ui.CompilationUnitEditor Editor descriptor for
- Android foundation error failed to install
- Debug assembler NTVDM has encountered a system error The equipment connected to the system does not work
- Set code indent to space indent in eclipse
- Problems encountered by Android Studio: Session’app’: Error Installing APKs
- Solution to the problem of console flash in vs2017 runtime
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely