Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
this situation appears, generally there are two situations.
The first type:
port is occupied or the service is forcibly closed at startup.
service startup is forcibly shut down: clean the tomcat cache: right click tomcat-> Clear
after clearing the cache, close the editor eclipse
and then go to the directory D:\tomcat\apache-tomcat-8.0.17\bin to close tomcat
so that is solved.
if the port is occupied, you need to modify the tomcat port, or go to the service to see who is occupying the port.
must be modified or closed. The second kind:
startup project is maven project and maven local repository is broken, not fully downloaded, jar package is missing, the code is not recognized at compile time, also will report this error.
the most simple and rude method at this time is to close the compiler eclipse to avoid other projects accidentally, and then go to the maven local repository storage location
D:\Program Files\Apache\maven\maven-repository delete all the jar package Files in this directory:
then execute the MVN help:system command under CMD, maven’s warehouse will download the Files again.
- Server Tomcat v7.0 server at localhost failed to start
- [Solved] Tomcat Failed to Start Error: Server Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost failed to start
- Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat v8.5 server at localhost
- Error: (serious: a child container failed during start) (server component failed to start so Tomcat is unable)
- Resolve the idea error unable to Ping server at localhost: 1099 exception
- Start tomcat server error Context initialization failed
- mysql problem solving: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server
- Error: missing `server’ JVM at `C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\server\jvm.dll’.
- Error 2003 (HY000): can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- [mysql] “Failed to start MySQL Server” error resolution
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- Linux Tomcat accessing files on the server
- Server operation and maintenance 1-failed to start LSB
- An error occurred when starting Tomcat in Eclipse: the sub container failed to start
- Building Eureka_ Server error: application failed to start with classpath:file :/C:/ProgramFiles/Java/jdk
- MariaDB startup error: Failed to start MariaDB database server