– command line input below, open mongodb.service file
sudo vim /etc/systemd/system/mongodb.service
– paste and copy the following to the open file
[Unit] Description=High-performance, schema-free document-oriented database After=network.target [Service] User=mongodb ExecStart=/usr/bin/mongod --quiet --config /etc/mongod.conf [Install] WantedBy=multi-user.target
Sudo service mongod stop
restart: sudo service mongod stop
restart: sudo service mongod restart
, however, I later found this problem again, at this point using the above boot command still does not work.
then run this startup command:
sudo systemctl start mongodb
- MongoDB Error: Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongodb.service is masked
- Centos7 executes the command service mysqld start and prompts Failed to start mysqld.service: Unit mysqld.service not loaded
- MySQL error set: failed to start mysql.service : Unit mysql.service is masked.
- Failed to start docker.service : unit not found
- How to Fix Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit.”jboss-as-bmt.war”.INSTALL: org.jboss.msc.service.S
- The mongoDB service failed to start (exception: connect failed)
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- Tdengine failed to start, start request repeated too quickly for taosd.service
- Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop firewalled.service Failed to stop firewalled.service: Unit firewa
- The apple mobile device service failed to start. Error 1053 is resolved
- Failed to start Remote desktop service (VNC)
- nt service 1072 No need to restart, repeat the method of installing the service program or service driver
- MySQL uses net start MySQL startup prompt (failed to start, the service did not report any error)
- Apache service failed to start, semaphore not released
- Tomcat service failed to start
- Net start mongodb failed to start: system error 5 has occurred. Access is denied
- Nginx start error: job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- WIN7 + IIS7 Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
- docker service Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted
- Docker service start, restart, close command