a lot of people have this problem
adb server is out of date. killing…
ADB server didn’t ACK
* failed to start daemon *
baidu, there are all kinds of perfect solutions, that is, 5037 port is occupied, according to the online steps to operate
netstat -ano | findstr “5037”
find the corresponding process number and stop the corresponding process in task manager.
but after using this method to start adb, the error is still reported as above, and then to find the port occupying 5037 is adb. Exe.
right-click in the process and open the location of the process, and find that the process of adb. Exe is the adb that I installed in Genymotion (D:\Program Files\Genymobile\Genymotion\tools
adb. Exe), and it is this process that preempts the port of 5037.
enter the Genymotion setting path interface, select ADB TAB, the first is to use the default Genymotion ADB, select the second, the second is to use ADB. It is ok to restart and start
reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/Maggie2019/p/11120642.html p>
- Android error: ADB port is occupied（ adb.exe ,start-server’ failed — run manually if necessary)
- How to Fix adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed
- Failed to start Ceph object storage daemon osd.14
- SSH suddenly fails to log in, and an error is reported: failed to start openssh daemon
- After adb is connected to an android phone, remount failed: operation not permitted when adb remount is a roundabout solution
- Solutions for failure to start Axure RP (including failure to uninstall or install. Net framework)
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server
- [Sovled] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- Error: (serious: a child container failed during start) (server component failed to start so Tomcat is unable)
- gvim: GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon
- Failed to talk to init daemon appears during reboot
- The ADB server port is changed to 10001, and appium cannot connect to the device
- MySQL failed to start prompt: job failed to start
- [Solved] Tomcat Failed to Start Error: Server Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost failed to start
- Warning: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon
- VirtualBox failed to start, prompt failed to open a session for the virtual machine windoze 7
- Tdengine failed to start, start request repeated too quickly for taosd.service
- The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 7014 failed to start
- The seahorse play simulator failed to start, start machine failed! error code = 3 and error code = 21