Linux remote copy: SCP
SCP filename [email protected] IP :/ path /
Copy the file of test.tar from the local home directory to the /home/adm/ directory of the remote host 192.168.1.23. The command is: SCP /home/test.tar [email protected]:/home/adm/ enter the password
The SCP provides several options to simply add to the SCP
– When p copies a file, it keeps the time when the source file is created.
– Q does not display any prompt message when performing a file copy.
-R copies the entire directory at www.2cto.com
– When v copies a file, a prompt message is displayed.
Linux SCP: /usr/tools: not a regular file failed to successfully transfer solution
1: could not permissions chmod 777
2: when using SCP plus – r parameter
SCP – r [email protected]:/usr/tools/XXXX
- Solution to the exception of PEM file logging in EC2
- Solution to permission denied
- How to Fix Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts
- Method of modifying file and folder permission by Chmod command in Linux
- Two kinds of errors caused by root / lack of execution permission x
- Solutions for permission denied
- CONDA error notwritableerror: the current user does not have write permissions
- PHP artisan cache: clear command reports an error
- FTP prompt in Linux — 553 could not create file (absolutely useful)
- Failed to create VirtualBox client com
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- Vsftpd: 500 oops: vsftpd: refusing to run with writable root inside chroot() error
- MySQL failed to start prompt: job failed to start
- A case diagnosis and solution of DB2 error code 1639 and SQL state 08001 is described in detail
- Busybox encountered input/output error while mounting NFS to TMP file system
- Error code 2: Access violation error.
- Beeline connection hive2 reports an error permission denied
- FTP use get command 550 failed to open file, but use the put command to solve the problem
- SCP error: not a regular file
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per