After connecting to the remote server, even if you select the “clipboard” function in the “local resources” tab, you still can’t copy and paste. The solution is found through Baidu, because the rdpclip.exe on the remote server doesn’t work properly. The solution is to open the task manager on the remote server, find the rdpclip.exe process, and close it.
Then enter rdpclip.exe in the start menu search box, press enter, and it will run again.
- xrdp_mm_process_login_response:login failed
- Solutions to ADB failed to start daemon
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- You must restart ADB and eclipse
- Error 1500. Another program is in progress. You must complete another installation before continuing with this installation.
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- Windows can’t delete the file, indicating that it is in use. (release of document occupation)
- Solution: unable to delete folder (you need permission to perform this operation)
- Win10 can not open the picture, file system error (- 214721996) repair method
- Android error: ADB port is occupied（ adb.exe ,start-server’ failed — run manually if necessary)
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- Repair connection: an internal error has occurred in windowsserver2016
- Solve the startup error “something Wen wrong” of NVIDIA geforce experience
- Copy file failed with 32
- How to Fix IDM has been Registered with a Fake Serial Number
- Matlab shows license manager error – 103
- : – 1: error: lnk1168: unable to open xxx.exe for writing
- Mac reports an error zsh: fork failed: resource temporarily unavailable (reasons and solutions)
- Windows_ Win7 broadband connection prompt remote access connection manager error