Recently, when using NHibernate, we encountered a very strange problem. When calling Session.SaveOrUpdate () method, an exception was thrown.
Look at the screenshot below. Although this exception was caught by vs in the catch line, the real problem is inside the try code block. As for how to make vs catch and prompt when problems occur, there is a detailed introduction in my other blog articles. I won’t talk about it here.
The code to throw an exception is as follows:
In the end, it’s the call Session.SaveOrUpdate The exception thrown when (). And I’ll go to the details of exception to see if there are any hints, but there are no valuable clues such as innerexcitation and message. Later, I kept thinking about why there was a problem, and finally found the root of the problem, which is current_ session_ context_ There’s something wrong with class.
The scene is like this. My project is a web project, in which NHibernate is used, and then I write the configuration in the web.config In the middle. After that, I wrote some new methods, and then set up a unittest project. Later, I need to move all the content related to NHibernate in order to test these service methods. I’ll take it web.config The content in is copied to the app.config The session context in NHibernate is still web, which is the reason for the problem.
Then I changed it to thread_ Static, the problem is solved. The reason is that the project of unittest does not have IIS. If session is still obtained from the web at this time, it will be null, so an exception is thrown.
- Exception handling of httpmessage notwritableexception in springboot
- Problems encountered in vs2015 configuration using OpenGL environment
- Record the problems encountered in OpenGL learning
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling opengl code
- Problems encountered in VTK installation
- Problems encountered in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Some problems encountered in the development of ReportViewer
- Problems encountered in running OpenGL
- Gms2 (gamemaker Studio 2) running problems encountered in the project
- Problems encountered in the installation of pyromacoustics
- Problems encountered in VS2010 compilation
- Record of problems encountered in using vs2017
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling and installing vtk7 + vs2013 / 2015 + cmake
- Summary of problems encountered in using OpenGL in QT
- Small problems encountered in compiling OpenGL under VS2010
- Problems encountered in window10 system configuration tesseract
- Problems encountered in PCL configuration environment
- Solutions to some problems encountered in programming with vs2017
- Arduino ide 1.6.9 problems encountered error:’TKD2′ was not declared in this scope
- OpenGL learning — problems encountered in compiling OpenGL program for the first time