Error 1 C2381: “exit” : redefinition; __declspec(noreturn) “This type of error is caused by the wrong order of reference header files,
Switch the inclusion order of the header file:
#include < GL/glut.h>
#include < stdlib.h>
#include < GL/glut.h>
Refer to the link https://www.cnblogs.com/rainbow70626/p/10732342.html
E:\OPENGL_Project\lightwithView\lightwithView\lightInViewSpace. Obj lightwithView”
“Error 13 error LNK2019: Cannot resolve external symbol [email protected], which is referenced in function _main E:\OPENGL_Project\lightwithView\ lightWithview \ lightinViewSpace. Obj lightwithView”
Glew32s.lib is a static library, not a dynamic library, so Glut. h is added.
#include < GLEW/glew.h> It must be preceded by #define GLEW_STATIC
LINK: warning LNK4098: default library ‘MSVCRT’ conflicts with other libraries Please use/NODEFAULTLIB: the cause of the library “is trying to incompatible library links, such as SOIL link libraries, originally provided by the website is libSOIL. A file, but directly use the static library files may output of the error, and error” unparsed external symbol __alloca in function _stbi_zlib_decode_noheader_buffer reference “, this time as long as the SOIL’s own project on its own compiler to generate the corresponding SOIL. The lib files, Replace libsoil. LIB file, problem solved!
https://blog.csdn.net/iscassucess/article/details/8302264 this link explain more clearly, you can refer to.
- OpenGL programming error analysis
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- Problems encountered in vs2015 configuration using OpenGL environment
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- OpenGL configuration file, as well as unable to parse the file solution
- About adding legacy to linker additional dependencies_ stdio_ definitions.lib Solve the problem of incomplete standard library files
- The simplest way to configure OpenGL development environment with vs2015
- How to use higher version of OpenGL SDK in windows?
- Visual studio 2019 + OpenGL environment configuration
- Configure OpenGL in CodeBlocks
- Two problems in OpenGL Programming
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Using glut in CodeBlocks
- (64 bit) OpenGL configuration + vs2017 + glew + glfw
- 1 vs20152017 + OpenGL to configure and draw a white rectangle
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- OpenGL class library and environment configuration under win10 and vs2015
- OpenGL environment configuration
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- |-OpenGL – | some small problems about the glut Library