Problems running OpenGL with VS
Problem 1. Linker tool error The link2026XXX module is not secure for the SAFESEH image
1. Open the Property Pages dialog box for the project.
2. Click the Linker folder.
3. Click the Command Line property page.
4. Type /SAFESEH:NO into the Additional Options box and click Apply.
Problem 2. The computer is missing GLUT32.DLL
1. Check to see if it is in the Windows/System32 folder
2. If it is a 64-bit system, check to see if it is in the Windows/SYSWOW64 folder
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- Common compatibility problems of VS2010 to vs2017 projects
- Solving word experienced an error trying to open the file in word
- Link: fatal error lnk1123: failure during conversion to coff: file in
- runtime error program:c :\windows\ explorer.exe (appears after installing the win8 security update) why?
- OpenGL learning notes: Problems and Solutions
- SSH connection to MAC server shows No route to host solution
- Error in installing pywin32 under Windows: close failed in file object D estructor:sys.excepthook is missing lost sys.stderr
- Visual studio 2017, OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing solution
- 0028opengl program running prompt glut32.dll missing one of the solutions
- Lost in computer OPENGL.dll
- Solutions to error 25090 in office 2003
- Windows update has an error code_ 800700C1
- Bad Request – Request Too Long. HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long
- Solve the problem that comdlg32.ocx, mscomm32.ocx and other controls cannot be registered under WIN7 64-bit system
- Strong name validation failed solution
- Solve the problem of VC6.0 open crash and OpenGL glut32.lib library
- Windows encountered 1152 when installing software: error extracting files to the temporary location
- Some configuration problems of OpenGL in VS2008
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL development environment: configuration of glfw library and glad Library