Problems running OpenGL with VS
Problem 1. Linker tool error The link2026XXX module is not secure for the SAFESEH image
1. Open the Property Pages dialog box for the project.
2. Click the Linker folder.
3. Click the Command Line property page.
4. Type /SAFESEH:NO into the Additional Options box and click Apply.
Problem 2. The computer is missing GLUT32.DLL
1. Check to see if it is in the Windows/System32 folder
2. If it is a 64-bit system, check to see if it is in the Windows/SYSWOW64 folder
- OpenGL learning — problems encountered in compiling OpenGL program for the first time
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling opengl code
- Small problems encountered in compiling OpenGL under VS2010
- Problems encountered in vs2015 configuration using OpenGL environment
- Record the problems encountered in OpenGL learning
- Gms2 (gamemaker Studio 2) running problems encountered in the project
- Summary of problems encountered in using OpenGL in QT
- Problems encountered in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Summary of problems encountered by CodeBlocks + OpenGL
- Configuration of OpenGL under CodeBlocks and solutions to problems encountered
- OpenGL Usage Summary (including problems encountered and solutions)
- Some configuration problems of OpenGL in VS2008
- Problems encountered in the installation of pyromacoustics
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Problems encountered in VTK installation
- Problems in configuring OpenGL
- Record of problems encountered in using vs2017
- Some problems encountered in the development of ReportViewer
- Problems encountered in VS2010 compilation
- Some problems in OpenGL