When you first compile and run, you run into the problem of not finding some library files: it is common to run into the compiler error that some library files are missing, so the program will not compile, here
http://download.csdn.net/detail/yesheng0/4519312 provides a solution and library files to download.
At compile run time, I also ran into a problem with the messagebox method, saying what type cannot be converted, actually this is
For Unicode problems, just change this: Project menu ->; Final attribute ->; Configure properties ->; Conventional – & gt; Project default value ->; Unicode changed to Unset.
Haha, even if the program didn’t make an error, when VS still makes this error:
error LNK2019: Unable to resolve the external symbol [email protected], / font>>
select “Items” menu –>; Final ‘Attributes’ -> Configure property “->” The linker “- & gt;” Input “- & gt; Add opengl32.lib, glu32.lib, glaux. Lib (note that when adding input, each line has a ) to the “attached dependencies”
Ha ha, oneself sum up once, later forgot to keep oneself to use.
- OpenGL programming error analysis
- Visual studio 2019 + OpenGL environment configuration
- About adding legacy to linker additional dependencies_ stdio_ definitions.lib Solve the problem of incomplete standard library files
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol-resolution record
- Write about the problems and solutions when configuring OpenGL in vs2015
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- Error lnk1120: 2 unresolved external commands: vtkrenderingopengl_ Autoinit (construct, destroy), which is referenced in
- Two problems in OpenGL Programming
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling opengl code
- DirectX encountered “unresolved external symbol” when compiling on vs2015__ The solution and reason of “vsnwprintf”
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw Library)
- Summary of problems encountered in using OpenGL in QT
- fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
- The corresponding solutions to the problems of various external symbols that cannot be resolved
- Common compatibility problems of VS2010 to vs2017 projects
- |-OpenGL – | some small problems about the glut Library
- Configure OpenGL development environment (vs2015)
- A strange problem in compiling OpenGL program
- LookupError: Couldn’t find path to unrar library.