1. When passing data to a uniform in a shader, the ID of the shader must be bound first, that is, gluseProgram (ID), and the operation must be next to each other. If another shader is bound in the middle, then the data passed will have problems.
2, Normal =mat3(transpose(inverse(model)) *aNormal; 2, Normal =mat3(transpose(inverse))*aNormal;
3. In matrix transformation, generally scale ->; Rotation – & gt; Translation, in turn, transform the modelMat = modelData scale rotate translate * * *, but when using GLM library of built-in method, need to write, in turn, see https://blog.csdn.net/wangdingqiaoit/article/details/51531002 specific reasons, at the same time is highly recommended to see the great god of the tutorial.
Error :gl.h included before glew.h :gl.h included before glew.h: error:gl.h included before glew.h gl/glew.h> Put it on top.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/stigerzergold/p/10965005.html
- The problem that the normal of the model is no longer perpendicular to the surface after unequal scaling
- Problems encountered in vs2015 configuration using OpenGL environment
- Vs2017 installing OpenGL
- OpenGL learning notes: Problems and Solutions
- The tutorial and difference of glew, glfw, glad and freeglut
- CMake_ Compiling VTK_ 9.0.0 running vtkcommoncolor DLL has access conflict
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling opengl code
- Android studio AAPT: error: attribute android:requestLegacyExternalStorage not found.
- “Operation now in progress” appears when mounting CIFS
- (64 bit) OpenGL configuration + vs2017 + glew + glfw
- OpenGL environment configuration
- Configuration of OpenGL under CodeBlocks and solutions to problems encountered
- OpenGL class library and environment configuration under win10 and vs2015
- Solution to “An error occurred while loading the archive” appears when decompressing the rar file compressed package
- Drawing a cube with OpenGL
- Android Failure [INSTALL_ FAILED_ VERSION_ Downgrad] solutions
- How to solve “import cv2 failed ImportError: DLL load fail: Cannot find the specified module” in Anaconda environment
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw, glew)
- Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.错误
- ABAQUS open error: FlexNet licensing error:-97 ,121 or -96,491