The first time you compile and run an OpenGL program, you run into a bug that makes you crazy.
It looks like this:
A lot of search on the Internet, found that this is the first time to compile OpenGL program will meet the error. The solution is as simple as the #include< gl/glut.h> Preface it with a code like this:
Also note that the order of the code must be in #include< gl/glut.h> Before, can not error, otherwise still can not pass.
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Using glut in CodeBlocks
- 0028opengl program running prompt glut32.dll missing one of the solutions
- OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing problem
- Lost in computer OPENGL.dll
- Vc2010 configuring OpenGL environment
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- Visual studio 2017, OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing solution
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- |-OpenGL – | some small problems about the glut Library
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- After the vs2013 + OpenGL environment is set up, there is an error in running the first program
- Using the third party OpenGL in codeblock
- Some configuration problems of OpenGL in VS2008
- Configuring OpenGL in VS
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- The simplest way to configure OpenGL development environment with vs2015
- The first day of OpenGL [vs2017 + OpenGL environment configuration]
- The simplest course of configuring OpenGL in vs2015