Another error was reported during Android development. This is a version error. The first step is to synchronize the versions
Android studio error: gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
1. Version synchronization:
1.1 file> sync project with android gradle
If you succeed, you don’t have to look at the following
1.2 error reporting:
It can be seen or not solved:
It should be the version problem. If we can’t download it, we can download it directly manually (check the network first, and the agent has no problem, but it still can’t be solved)
2. Modify proxy parameters:
2.1 open file> setting> Search proxy
2.2 configuration information
The address and port of the agent shall be filled in as follows:
2.3 check whether the Ping is connected
- use check connection
- enter a website to test: www.baidu.com, and then test: </ OL>
3. Manual Download
So let’s continue:
3.1 open the gradle wrapper properties file
Download the gradle in the last line of the website. Note that the version must be consistent. Download whatever he puts down.
3.3 modifying environment variables
Remember to modify the gradle environment variable in the computer:
- system environment variable:
3.4 modify the compilation environment configuration
Then unzip it, modify the gradle configuration in the environment, and it’s OK.
You can see that my environment is OK now:
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Error: Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again.
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Gradle tasks disappeared after upgrading Android stuido 4.2?
- Android Error | Failed to find target with hash string ”android-23′ in…
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- Gradle sync failed: Sync failed: reason unknown
- Android studio “sync project with gradle files” button disappears
- Git clone appears fatal: unable to access’ https://github.com/… The solution to the problem
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0
- Error: package android.support.annotation Does not exist
- Error:No toolchains found in the NDK toolchains folder for ABI with prefix: mipsel-linux-android
- Errorjava.lang.NullPointerException(no error message)
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().