There was no problem with the import of the company’s project at the beginning, but it was turned off. After starting up the next day, an error was reported:
CreateProcess Error =267 directory name invalid
After searching on Bing for a long time, I couldn’t find a corresponding solution, so I asked for help from my predecessors.
The elder say: you see, somebody said the directory name is invalid, so you just change the directory (project) name.
There is an & AMP in the project name; The sign, I’ll just change it to _.
a& B – & gt; a_b
Delete the.imL file in the project with the same name as the project name and reimport it. Problem solving.
A& was deleted from the project; B.i ml file.
- Gradle sync failed: Sync failed: reason unknown
- [Solved] Android gradle Error: gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Bug001: error in gradle configuration environment variable: ERROR:JAVA_ Home is set to an invalid directory!
- Sync with Gradle for project ‘XXXX‘ failed: Connection timed out: connect
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Error: Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again.
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Android studio “sync project with gradle files” button disappears
- CreateProcess failed when the inno setup packager is installed; code 740
- Could not install Gradle distribution from ‘https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.7.1-b
- The file is generated, but an error is still reported. Error: CreateProcess failed
- Idea always reports errors when using “SVN” to associate projects Error:Cannot run Program “SVN” (in directory “path XXXXXX”): CreateProcess error = 2,
- the specified workspace directory is either invalid or read-only
- [error record] invalid gradle JDK configuration found
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio reports an error invalid gradle JDK configuration found after importing the project
- CreateProcess error 206 The filename or extension is too lo
- Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
- CreateProcess error=193, %1 is not a valid Win32 application
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution