There was no problem with the import of the company’s project at the beginning, but it was turned off. After starting up the next day, an error was reported:
CreateProcess Error =267 directory name invalid
After searching on Bing for a long time, I couldn’t find a corresponding solution, so I asked for help from my predecessors.
The elder say: you see, somebody said the directory name is invalid, so you just change the directory (project) name.
There is an & AMP in the project name; The sign, I’ll just change it to _.
a& B – & gt; a_b
Delete the.imL file in the project with the same name as the project name and reimport it. Problem solving.
A& was deleted from the project; B.i ml file.
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Gradle:Using flatDir should be avoided because it doesn‘t support any meta-data formats.
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Failed to find target with hash string”android-21″ in:D:\AndroidVersionSdk
- Bug001: error in gradle configuration environment variable: ERROR:JAVA_ Home is set to an invalid directory!
- Idea always reports errors when using “SVN” to associate projects Error:Cannot run Program “SVN” (in directory “path XXXXXX”): CreateProcess error = 2,
- Error:No toolchains found in the NDK toolchains folder for ABI with prefix: mipsel-linux-android
- Solve the problem of VC 6.0 fatal error C1033: cannot open program database’.\debug\vc60.pdb’
- Solution to the problem of Chinese garbled in gradle console in idea
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- IntelliJ idea error: package not found or symbol not found
- The problem that the El icons icon cannot be displayed in vue3 + element plus + vite
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)
- Could not install Gradle distribution
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- When idea executes the command, an error is reported: CreateProcess error = 2. The system cannot find the specified file
- Gradle tasks disappeared after upgrading Android stuido 4.2?
- Idea about module is not backed by gradle