Android Studio has reported an error for the gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
1. Environment configuration of Android SDK Next you should encounter a yellow box: gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work b>
this error don’t worry
you first need to configure the Android environment variable
environment configuration of Android SDK
is the same as Java JDK, computer — properties — advanced system Settings — environment variable in the bottommost right corner — system variable below — new
1, create a new environment variable, the variable name is ANDROID_HOME, the variable value is D:\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702\ SDK (subject to your installation directory, make sure there are tools, add-ons and other folders in it), click ok.
2. Add the value of the user variable after PATH; %ANDROID_HOME%\platform-tools; Click Ok. Add the system variable PATH; D:\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702\sdk\tools
to test whether the JDK is installed successfully:
click run — type CMD — enter — type adb — enter. If a lot of English appears, as shown in the figure below, it means the configuration is successful. After typing Android, start Android SDK Manager. Or type “Android-h”.
click to download
- [Solved] Android gradle Error: gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Error: Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again.
- CentOS Basic XLib functionality test failed!
- Sync with Gradle for project ‘XXXX‘ failed: Connection timed out: connect
- Gradle sync failed: Sync failed: reason unknown
- Android studio “sync project with gradle files” button disappears
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- gradle sync failed CreateProcess error=267 directory is invalid
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Cause analysis and solution of “SVN: e155009: failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with”
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Could not install Gradle distribution from ‘https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.7.1-b
- failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.2 Install Build Tools 23.0.2 and sync project
- Import Android project Error:Internal error : org.gradle.tooling .BuildException: Could not execute build…
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio reports an error invalid gradle JDK configuration found after importing the project
- Error 404:SRVE0190E: File not found: index.action when websphere publishes the project war package
- Error 72 error LNK1181: cannot open input file ‘opencv_world310.lib’ E:\VC-WORK\FaceTrainVS2010_new\
- Could not install Gradle distribution