Recently, many people asked that after upgrading Android studio 4.2, tasks could not be seen in the gradle window
4.2, there were only dependencies and no tasks
The answer is found in the official issue:
Gradle task list is large and slow to populate in Android projects. This feature by default is disabled for performance reasons. You can re-enable it in: Settings | Experimental | Do not build Gradle task list during Gradle sync.
Gradle tasks is closed by default due to performance problems. You can open it in the following ways:
File -> Settings -> Experimental
Remove the check below
Do not build Gradle task list during Gradle sync
After re engineering sync, you can see gradle tasks.
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- [error record] Android App packaging error (entry name ‘assets / xxx. XML’ merged)
- Change API level Android studio
- No value has been specified for this provider
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0
- Android Studio Error:Some file crunching failed, see logs for details
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- Error: package android.support.annotation Does not exist
- Could not install Gradle distribution
- Android Studio Error: Some file crunching failed, see logs for details
- Installation failed with message Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK
- Failed to find target with hash string”android-21″ in:D:\AndroidVersionSdk
- Error: Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again.