has been used to view the android dependency tree until now
./gradlew: app: dependencies span> p>
directly in the gradle shortcut command on the right
although this command does the job, it prints out all the dependency trees under every step gradle executes, including debugApk, debugCompile, releaseApk, releaseCompile, compile, etc. It takes a long time, but the final result set is also a large one, not to be looked at.
, but we actually only need the dependency tree from the compile time, so we can configure a parameter after the command.
./gradlew :app:dependencies –configuration compile
where the compile configuration compile says you only need to print out the dependencies in the compile environment
it is important to note that when the same stock is in multiple versions, gradle will automatically use the highest version of the library applied everywhere. The library with “(*)” in the figure above indicates that the library has been overwritten.
- Android dependency merge rules
- [Solved] Android gradle Error: gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- C / C + + cannot open the source file directory, the header file is not imported, the solution is as follows
- Xcode ffmpeg Error：/clang:1:1: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation）
- cenos Upgrade g++ gcc(cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”)
- Failed to find target with hash string”android-21″ in:D:\AndroidVersionSdk
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- Configure OpenGL development environment (vs2015)
- Springboot + mybatis + logback does not print SQL problems on the console
- Small problems encountered in compiling OpenGL under VS2010
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- DEVC + + configuring OpenGL
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw Library)
- Configuration, compilation and installation of vtk8.1 in qt5.9
- Caused by: com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveBuilderException: Failed to process D:\….\0.jar
- Error:Execution failed for task ‘:app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug’
- Data analysis to obtain Yahoo stock data: some problems are encountered when using panda datareader (cannot import name ‘is_ list_ Like ‘problem)
- Failed to resolve: com.github