Syntax Error: Error: Cannot find module 'mozjpeg'
The main reason is that some dependencies of
image webpack loader are not installed successfully, which makes the processing of pictures report errors
Attempting to install dependencies:
npm install mozjpeg
connect ECONNREFUSED 0.0.0.0:443 mozjpeg pre-build test failed
You can solve this problem by modifying hosts.
Modify hosts for MAC system
Go to this website to download files
open the terminal, enter
and paste the hosts into the etc folder to replace the original hosts file.
The reinstallation was successful and the packaging was successful.
- [Solved] NPM err! Cannot read property ‘parent’ of null npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR!
- Document.querySelector(‘video‘).playbackRate [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Nodejs error: cannot find module ‘. /application’
- How to Solve Vue cli syntax Close Error
- [Solved] Vue item error: Regeneratorruntime is not defined
- How to React page to achieve entry and exit animation
- Docker Quickstart Terminal Error: No default Boot2Docker ISO found locally
- Vscode save Vue format eslint check error [How to Solve]
- Vue scaffold creation project and run error [Solved]
- [Solved] Deploy the front-end package online. Net:: err_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
- [Solved] Msbuild: error msb3428: the group cannot use the visual c + + function “vcbuild. Exe”.
- Vue-cli Failed to download repo vuejs-templates/webpack [How to Solve]
- How to Use DOM to operate CSS
- [Solved] Vue E-Charts Error: These dependencies were not found:
- Cnpm install vuecli error [How to Solve]
- Vue Startup Error: 98% after emitting CopyPlugin This dependency was not found:
- How to Solve Bat Script Error: system error 85 has occurred
- VUE: How to Solve NPM Always Install Error
- How to Set Time Zone in Golang