I’ve talked a little bit about this before, and it’s a little bit incomplete, so let me write it down again.Reason: The project USES version 3.0 and the computer installed version 2.2.2. The error report of the imported project Gradle
Instead of ‘com. Android. Tools. Build: gradle: 2.3.3’
Gradle. In the properties
Add android. Injected. Build. Model. Only the versioned = 3
If not, or continue to gradle. The properties file to add an android. Injected. TestOnly = false
Android :This Gradle Plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum.
It’s that simple.
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Change API level Android studio
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- [problem record] installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is broken during Android studio compilation
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Caused by: com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveBuilderException: Failed to process D:\….\0.jar
- Android studio import project problems summary
- Could not install Gradle distribution
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 27.0.3
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0