I’ve talked a little bit about this before, and it’s a little bit incomplete, so let me write it down again.Reason: The project USES version 3.0 and the computer installed version 2.2.2. The error report of the imported project Gradle
Instead of ‘com. Android. Tools. Build: gradle: 2.3.3’
Gradle. In the properties
Add android. Injected. Build. Model. Only the versioned = 3
If not, or continue to gradle. The properties file to add an android. Injected. TestOnly = false
Android :This Gradle Plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum.
It’s that simple.
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Android Studio: Application Installation Failed (How to Fix)
- [Solved] Android gradle Error: gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Solution to the expiration and unavailability of Android studio plug-in plugin
- Android studio “sync project with gradle files” button disappears
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio reports an error invalid gradle JDK configuration found after importing the project
- How to Fix com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource linking failed
- ERROR 1524 (HY000): Plugin ‘auth_socket’ is not loaded How to Fix
- Android Studio Series: after Android studio is opened, the project window will not be displayed.
- Module build failed Error Plugin/Preset files are not allowed to export objects, only functions (How to Fix)
- How to Fix Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- Plugin Error: Plugin “Android Code Generator“ is incompatible (supported only in IntelliJ IDEA)
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- How to fix process system isn’t responding on Android?
- Android Studio – add configuration for Android studio
- com.android.ddmlib.AdbCommandRejectedException: device offline Error while Installing APK (How to Fix)
- Android Studio Error: Invoke-customs are only supported starting with Android O (–min-api 26)