In the process of using Android studio today, I suddenly found a project error. The sync project button appeared and disappeared. My confusion was over.
1.Sync project with Gradle Files button disappears, app mark Red Cross
2. There is nothing in android project area, have I deleted modules?
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Change API level Android studio
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 27.0.3
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Solve the problem of installing APK after Android studio compilation: error while installing apk
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Solve the error when installing apk after compiling Android Studio: Error while Installing APK
- Error: package android.support.annotation Does not exist
- Android Error | Failed to find target with hash string ”android-23′ in…
- No value has been specified for this provider
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.