In the process of using Android studio today, I suddenly found a project error. The sync project button appeared and disappeared. My confusion was over.
1.Sync project with Gradle Files button disappears, app mark Red Cross
2. There is nothing in android project area, have I deleted modules?
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- [Solved] Android gradle Error: gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio reports an error invalid gradle JDK configuration found after importing the project
- Error: Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again.
- Sync with Gradle for project ‘XXXX‘ failed: Connection timed out: connect
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- Android Studio Series: after Android studio is opened, the project window will not be displayed.
- Gradle sync failed: Sync failed: reason unknown
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- gradle sync failed CreateProcess error=267 directory is invalid
- Import Android project Error:Internal error : org.gradle.tooling .BuildException: Could not execute build…
- Android studio push project to GitHub
- [Solved] Ktolin Android Project Compile Error: w: Runtime JAR files in the classpath should have the same version. These file
- Android studio import project problems summary
- How to solve the problem that the console window disappears in a flash after visual studio 2017 runs
- Gradle tasks disappeared after upgrading Android stuido 4.2?
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Android Studio – add configuration for Android studio