jdk1.8.0 _221 p>
is actually a normal procedure and there’s nothing wrong with it.
and then I found that your package today at a wrong CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed. Just this one down here.
I didn’t know how to do it for a while, I thought it was my SDK that was not configured or the JDK version was wrong, but I felt there was no problem. I checked baidu online and found that many people had made this mistake, but they all put forward the problem and there was no good solution.
is generally said to Build System to choose Internal, but this does not seem to work well when it comes to signing certificates, just skipping this issue.
is also a problem with the NDK, the tools aren’t right, gradle isn’t installed, the name of AndroidMainfest, or the JDK version or android SDK. There’s a lot to say.
. signature certificate ?
so go to create a secret key
packaging again, oh huo, success!
so Gradle packaging must be signed!
in case something weird happens, it’s better not to have Chinese paths.
- Unity package encountered an error report about gradle build failed
- After unity connects with androidstudio, unity packages APK with an error: commandinvocationfailure: failed to re package resources
- Commandinvocationfailure: failed to build APK problem record
- The solution of “failed to load il2cpp” in Android package launched by unity
- Unity package APK exception failed to re package resources
- gradle：failed to find Build Tools revision 29.0.2
- NPM run build failed to package err! Missing script: build
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Gradle build spring boot failed to find plugins and reported an error
- Notes on unity project_ Unity webplayer failed to update unity web player
- [Solved] Android gradle Error: gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Quick solution org.gradle.api . tasks.TaskExecutionException : Execution failed for task ‘: app:compileJava ‘
- 【Unity 3D】Because you are not a member of this project this build will not access Unity services.
- Unity-failed to update unity web player
- Record once the solution of gradle dependency problem: failed to determine a suitable driver class
- Unity3d open prompt failed to initialize unity graphic
- Could not install Gradle distribution from ‘https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.7.1-b
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Solution encountered when updating pod (error: failed to build gem native extension.)
- failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.2 Install Build Tools 23.0.2 and sync project