10:28:32 adb server version (31) doesn’t match this client (39); This time…
10:28:32 could not read ok from ADB Server
10:28:32 * failed to start daemon
10:28:32 error: Always connect to the daemon
10:28:32 ‘I: \ AndroidSDK \ platform – the tools \ adb exe, start – server’ failed – run manually if necessary p>
today, when I opened AS for debugging, I found that adb could not run and I could not connect to the mobile phone. What situation, yesterday was still good, how not today??
the first thought is that the port may be occupied, so open the DOS command, casually typed out a line:
adb kill-server (杀掉adb进程),
and then it’s
adb start-server (启动adb)
but found no “* server not running *” and
“adb server version (39) doesn’t match this client (36); This time…
* daemon started successfully * “message. Embarrassing ~ p>
baidu check, it turns out that adb’s port is occupied by some (unknown) process. Well, to find out why, let’s analyze which process is so mischievously using this port.
opens DOS command window
输入: adb nodaemon server 回车
found to be occupied by process 12466. Then I opened task Manager to see that the 5037 interface was occupied by the original 360 bundled mobile assistant. I tried to stop the process, but was denied access. Well, enough rogue, enough rogue, but also forced occupation not to kill the process, so skin, why not god?
in desperation, decided to a simple direct violence method, directly put 360(including bundled software) to uninstall. It’s ok to try adb kill- Server again, but you can also turn on ADB debugging in AS.
- Appium connecting to the ADB 5037 port of nocturnal simulator is occupied by itself
- How to Fix adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed
- After adb is connected to an android phone, remount failed: operation not permitted when adb remount is a roundabout solution
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- The ADB server port is changed to 10001, and appium cannot connect to the device
- Install Android SDK — stopping ADB server failed (code – 1)
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- Solutions to ADB failed to start daemon
- Error running app:Instant Run requires Tools | Android Enable ADB integration‘ to be enabled.
- Kafka opens JMX port and reports that the error port is occupied
- Stopping ADB server failed(code -1)
- ADB connection error
- Solution to the problem that listen TCP 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: address already in use port is occupied in Linux centos7
- Android ADB simulates click events of sliding buttons
- ADB：INSTALL_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible [solved]
- Idea startup error: Port occupied/address already exists
- You must restart ADB and eclipse
- [Android test] solution for error closed after the carriage return of the ADB shell
- adb shell error: device offline [How to Solve]
- [Solved] adb shell error: no devices/emulators found