org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
Open the CMD command window and enter the netstat – ano command to view all ports and PIDs (the number in the last column).
Find the occupied port at the local address and write down the PID value.
Enter the instruction tasklist | findstr “PID value” to find the corresponding process.
Kill the process and restart. Example: taskkill/F/T/im java.exe & lt– Java.exe is the process found in the previous step — & gt;
- Kill the specified port CMD command line taskkill in window
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- socket.error : [errno 10048] and view PID process number and port number
- The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 7014 failed to start
- Error running ‘Tomcat 8.5.31’: Unable to open debugger port
- Solution to can’t bind to local 8600 for debugger
- Interrupted function call accept failed when idea starts Tomcat
- Error running ‘Tomcat 9‘: Address localhost:1099 is already in use
- Eclipse port occupied（ java.net.BindException : address already in use: bind) solution
- View port and resolve port conflict in Windows
- Error:could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1).
- Boot nginx flash back under Windows
- solve java.net.SocketException : Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_ Bind
- Solution to the problem that listen TCP 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: address already in use port is occupied in Linux centos7
- Port 4200 is already in use.Use ‘-port’ to specify a different port error Reasons
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Error: Could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1).
- Some error occurred error: listen eaddinuse: address already in use 127.0.0.1:3000
- linux tomcat Run (DWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [debugIni）
- ADB connection error