2019 Unicorn enterprise heavily recruited Python engineer standard & GT; > >
Phenomenon 1: In the process of Monkey test by connecting USB with mobile phone, start a CMD window to input again, and error Closed appears after ADB shell returns. In some cases, this can happen with some cell phones.
Phenomenon 2: Unable to install ***. Apk on device ‘019417a3’: Unable to open Sync Connection!
Personally, I think the reasons for both phenomena are the same.
The solution is as follows:
One: Restart your computer, then look up your phone on your computer and start Eclipse
Second: Mobile phone – Settings – applications – development – USB debugging on and off again
Third: restart the phone, usb debugging on and off again.
Fourth: Try “adb kill-server” and then “adb start-Server “under CMD.
Personally, the second and third methods are more practical
Reproduced in: https://my.oschina.net/u/199776/blog/330604
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- When IntelliJ idea is programmed, 1. Black thick line or black cursor appears; 2. The solution of carriage return unable to wrap. (practical recommendation method 2)
- How Notepad + + displays all characters (for hidden carriage return spaces)
- [Solved] adb shell error: no devices/emulators found
- adb shell error: device offline [How to Solve]
- [Solved] adb shell error: error: device unauthorized
- Android error: ADB port is occupied（ adb.exe ,start-server’ failed — run manually if necessary)
- After adb is connected to an android phone, remount failed: operation not permitted when adb remount is a roundabout solution
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- Solution to error: no devices found in ADB command
- Under the “return-d” mode, the number of “return / return” is 1
- Error: ADB prompts device unauthorized
- How to Fix adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed
- Arrow function should not return assignment no-return-assign
- Adb error: more than one device/emulator error handling
- ADB connection error
- You must restart ADB and eclipse
- [Transfer] mdt wds deployment windows Litetouch deployment failed, Return Code = -2147467259 0x80004005 solution…
- An error occurs when HBase uses the shell command: pleaseholdexception: Master is initializing solution
- Common shell (1): shell gets the current time stamp of the system