most people install win10, a lot of software drag and drop files onto the software directly open function failure, then you must use the open function in the software, this is very troublesome. There are two approaches that have been tested.
method 1 (a little more trouble)
press Windows +R to open the run dialog box: type regedit, enter or ok.
find the following key values HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system
, right click “EnableLUA” and select “modify”. Change the value to 0. Ok. Then just restart the machine.
method 2 (faster)
create a new text document on the desktop
open the text document and copy the following text and save.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
to the document suffix name REG, you can also change the file name, both in Chinese and English can be, for example, I changed to “Win10 can not directly drag files open to solve. REG”. Can put this file is not the system disk to facilitate the next reinstall the system when used.
double-click the modified file, make sure to import the registry, and then restart the system.
- Win10 system [createfile() error: 5] problem solving
- Question: cannot create windows service for mysql.error : 0 (install MySQL)
- Idea2021 reports an error. Default operand size is 64 sets the startup task to automatically add the registry
- An I/O operation initiated by the Registry failed unrecoverably
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- Solution to the warning of too low TDR value in new sp
- Google browser chrome installation failed, error code: 0xa0430721 solution (★ pro test is feasible 〉)
- Installation window services prompt error [SC] OpenSCManager FAILED 5
- VirtualBox reports an error supr3hardenedwinrespawn what 5 when opening the virtual machine
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation
- Windows 7 system, start to run input CMD, the window flashed by, disappeared
- WINDOWS 7 : SYSPREP 3.14 : A FATAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED DURING SYSPREP.(ZZ)
- Uninstall Windows computer software, so that the uninstall is clean
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?
- Encounter: cannot open volume for direct access
- Solving word experienced an error trying to open the file in word
- How to Solve Win 10 Kb5008212 can’t share printer Issue
- Error 1406: could not write value installpath to key
- Win10 install iTunes appears: “installation assembly microsoft.VC80 . CRT, tupe = Win32, version = 8.0.50727.6195 “…”
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?