Running Java prompt error in CMd.exe Could not open ‘C:\Program Files\Java\ Jre1.8.0_lib \amd64\ JVN.cfg’
Note: Consider the following if the environment variable is configured correctly.
Find the following, my computer – properties – Advanced system Settings – environment variable – Path environment variable, above our %JAVA_HOME%\bin location, there is a C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\ Javapath, open this folder in the resource manager, there are three Files “Java.exe” “Javaw.exe” “Javaw.exe”, delete these three Files, Because they are high in the environment variables, the Java runtime finds them first and doesn’t go to our JAVA_HOME, so it reports an error.
Moving the two JAVA_HOMES up to the front will also solve the problem.
Problem: Probably caused by reinstalling the JDK.
- Eclipse startup error: a Java runtime environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) must be available
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- Error: could not find java.dll Error: could not find Java se runtime environment solution
- The Java command could not find or load the main class
- Solve the problem of jdk8 after win7 is installed. Has value ‘1.8’, but ‘1.7’ is required
- “Error: a JNI error has occurred” and “error of” jvm.cfg To solve the problem
- Java:Error:Open registry key software \ JavaSoft \ Java Runtime Environment Problems
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Error: opening registry key ‘Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment’
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13
- Problems encountered in window10 system configuration tesseract
- Problem in configuring Maven error: Java_ HOME not found in your environment.
- Could not find appears when JDK is configured java.dll Could not find Java se runtime environment problems
- Eclipse can’t open an error: Error:could not find java SE Runtime Environment/Error: could not find java.dll
- CreateProcess error 206 The filename or extension is too lo
- Oracle login error: Oracle error 6 initializing SQL * plus (normal before)
- Remember that Maven can’t recognize Java_ Home problem error: Java_ HOME is not defined correctly.
- appear java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError A kind of reason and solution of the mistake
- error:could not open…jvm.cfg solution
- Error loading in flex integration: Java / jdk1.6.0_ 35\jre\bin\server\ jvm.dll