Error running solution in VS2017: “E1696 cannot open source file” stdio.h “
This usually occurs when the code for the project is downloaded from the Internet, or when the computer is reinstalled on a new system, etc., resulting in a computer system that is different from the Windows SDK that the project was built with, and many of the source files are not found in the default location (which has changed).
1. At the C++ project (example is “Fibonacci”), right-click the mouse to select “Properties” from the pop-up menu.
2>fter clicking “Properties”, the following dialog box will pop up, locate and click “General”, and select the Windows SDK version of this computer from the drop-down option of “Windows SDK version” (the default in the example project is 8.1, but 10.0.17134.0 (my computer is Win10)).
- Visual studio 2015 compiler, console flash solution
- Solve the problem of visual studio console flashback
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- Vs output flashback
- @Solution to override error
- Running program encountered Error:Access violation at 0x**(tried to write to 0x**) program terminated
- Error C2664 in C + + compilation: cannot convert parameter 2 from “const char ” to “lpctstr” solution.
- Vs2012 compiling PCL dependency library vtk7.0
- Three methods of how to remove the flashback of running result box in VS
- How to solve the error after Java importing project
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- Perfect solution for IntelliJ idea error “CreateProcess error = 2, system cannot find the specified file”
- Syntax error, insert “Finally” to complete TryStatem in Myeclipse in Java-
- Windows update has an error code_ 800700C1
- Solve the problem of VC6.0 open crash and OpenGL glut32.lib library
- VS2010 debugging window flash solution
- Fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file encountered while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add “ා include” StdAfx. H to the source
- Win10 vs 2017 prompt cannot open include file: “windows. H”: no such file or director
- Problem solving – vs debugging window flash solution
- Solution to the flash of visual studio 2017 running program