Now there is a better way, this method can only run the default py interpreter, please click [https://mp.csdn.net/mdeditor/84959016#] to check the new method
Atom is a very useful editor, but it can’t run a terminal, so let’s see how to run A Python program on Atom.
- open your atom editor and press CTRL +shift+p to enter setting enter or click file to select install. Click the search box to search for atom-python-run or script
. Bye bye
- Configuring C + + environment with atom under ubuntu1404
- Raspberry pie set up to run Python program automatically
- Python program uses OS. System () method to call exe program, resulting in no response of main program process
- Atom live server plug-in installation
- How to make eclipse after the program is modified, click run to automatically save it.
- Using DOS command to run Java program
- Solution for successful but invalid atom minimap installation
- How to solve the Mapi error of outbook that can’t send mail directly
- Angular: Program ng failed to run No application is associated
- Solution to prompt run time error “438” when a VB program is opened
- The problem of failed to create process occurs in pyinstaller package program of Python
- The problem of window flash after C + + program is compiled and run
- How to terminate the current program under linux command line?
- Several choices of using Python to write graphical interface program
- Cannot run program “git.exe”: CreateProcess error=2 the correct solution
- Win10 can’t drag files to open directly
- Error in pyinstall package Python program: jinja2.exceptions.templatenotfound: Chart_ Solution to component.html
- Cannot run program “make” when compiling APM firmware with eclipse under Windows: launching failed problem
- gerapy Run scrapy Program report timeout error [How to Solve]
- Unable to load file D:: program files (x86) node-v16.4.0-win-x861 because scripts are not allowed to run on this system.