Final Cut Pro X 10.5 software failed to open, and the problem of flash back was directly caused.
if the Final Cut Pro exits unexpectedly when using ‘****’ plug-in, please go to ‘/Library/ plug-ins /FxPlug’ folder and delete the corresponding ‘****. FxPlug’ folder.
This easily solves the problem of still not opening the software after installing FCPX
**** refers to the source of the application for your plug-in. For example, Lock is the name of the application for Lock & Load FCP X.fxplug
Solution: open the terminal; Enter the above command, ‘sudo xattr-d com.apple. email /Applications/ XXXX. App’, note that ‘/Applications/ XXXX. App’ can be replaced with your corresponding APP address
- Solution to flash back of MacBook Pro open software of M1 chip
- It is invalid to submit the content directly after pasting it on the mobile terminal of Vue HTML5 editor
- “ XX.app ”It is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the wastebasket.
- Win10 can’t drag files to open directly
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- An error is reported when installing the package directly in pycharm, but it can be installed through the terminal. Error non zero exit code (2)
- Solve rstudio software error: fatal error error system error 5 (access denied) problem, pro test effective
- Windows 7 system, start to run input CMD, the window flashed by, disappeared
- Method of getting app. Config. Globalproperties. X directly from vue3
- Summary of solutions to open flash back problem after Python packaging
- [-] handler failed to bind to x.x.x.x: Port troubleshooting
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- Mac ports installation software prompts “warning: xcodebuild exists but failed to execute”
- Eclipse flash back does not open the problem
- VMware (3): MacOS download software prompts “failed to complete the operation. ( com.apple.commerce . client error 500.) “
- Tomcat — failed to start, flash back
- Failed to execute goal on project XXXX-api: Could not resolve dependencies for pro
- JS Mobile Page to determine whether it is iPhone X, and then set the corresponding height of the element?
- Java:Error:Open registry key software \ JavaSoft \ Java Runtime Environment Problems
- RuntimeError: Expected hidden size (x, x, x), got(x, x, x)