Final Cut Pro X 10.5 software failed to open, and the problem of flash back was directly caused.
if the Final Cut Pro exits unexpectedly when using ‘****’ plug-in, please go to ‘/Library/ plug-ins /FxPlug’ folder and delete the corresponding ‘****. FxPlug’ folder.
This easily solves the problem of still not opening the software after installing FCPX
**** refers to the source of the application for your plug-in. For example, Lock is the name of the application for Lock & Load FCP X.fxplug
Solution: open the terminal; Enter the above command, ‘sudo xattr-d com.apple. email /Applications/ XXXX. App’, note that ‘/Applications/ XXXX. App’ can be replaced with your corresponding APP address
- “ XX.app ”It is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the wastebasket.
- Solution to flash back of MacBook Pro open software of M1 chip
- Several ways for Ubuntu to open command line terminal window
- How to generate and view SSH keys in Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Fix Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts
- How to delete Microsoft AutoUpdate from Mac
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- Prompt “libevent not found” when installing tmux
- How to open an app from an unidentified developer
- Mac: how to show hidden files under Apple Mac operating system
- MAMP failed to start: Apache could’t be started. Please check your MAMP installation and configuration
- Wireless network solution of deepin Linux network card driver (manual) installation
- Vs code solves the problem that latex does not display references and [?] is displayed in the text
- Mex compiler error handling in MATLAB and GCC installation in Ubuntu
- Remove hijacking of chilltab under MacOS
- How to install postman tool in Ubuntu 16.04
- Screen Overlay Detected
- Start gzip in node environment of project optimization
- IT Skill: How to Recall Email Message in Outlook 2007
- IOS solves the problem of this action could not be completed. Try again