The printer installation is normal and the sharing is normal. However, when adding the sharing via // IP/printer name, the 709 error occurred. At first, I thought it was the problem of PrintSpooler service, but it still failed.
Finally found the problem is that the server computer name is too long ———-！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！
Modify the computer named compliance length, restart the server, and the client directly adds the shared printer. Successfully.
Reproduced in: https://blog.51cto.com/lancatsky/2054715
- After win7 shared the printer, the client connection prompt: the printer has been deleted (0x00000709)
- How to Solve Win 10 Kb5008212 can’t share printer Issue
- An error is reported when Windows 10 connects to the shared printer: error 0x00000709. Solution
- Visual SVN server provider failed to perform the attempted operation 0x80041024 after win7 upgraded win10
- module ‘win32com.gen_py.00020813-0000-0000-C000-000000000046x0x1x9‘ has no attribute ‘CLSIDToClassMa
- Importerror: DLL load failed while importing win32gui: 1 is not a valid Win32 Application.
- Win10 install iTunes appears: “installation assembly microsoft.VC80 . CRT, tupe = Win32, version = 8.0.50727.6195 “…”
- Error code is 2502 / 2503 when installing MSI format installation package under win10 or win8
- Win7_ Dim-00019 appears after x64 installation of Oracle11g
- Win 10 System Restore Fail 0x80070091
- win7 error code 0x80070522
- Win10 app store error code: 0x80072efd
- [solved] win10 + office2016 error: library not registered, HResult: 0x8002801d
- win10 unable to start ssh-agent service, error :1058 solution
- The solution of PDF file unable to display thumbnail in win7
- Win10 install Android Studio error Unable to elevate [error: 1812] solution
- Upgrade/reinstall win10 system–prompt the solution to fail to verify the key
- ARP – s in win7 (ARP binding under win7)
- The solution to the sudden change of win10 input method into traditional Chinese
- Solution to sudden change of win10 input method into traditional Chinese