VisualSVN Server.msc can be found under the bin folder of the installation directory to add shortcuts. VisualSVN is recommended to install to disk C.
Error when opening VisualSVN Server: the provider was unable to perform the attempted operation (0x80041024), as shown below
Fix it by “fixing” the source file:
1. Find the installation source of VisualSVN, double-click, and select Repair (Repair) to complete the Repair.
In fact, VisualSVN official website also provides the cause of the problem analysis and repair methods
It mainly includes:
1. TCP/IP port is occupied;
2. Conflict with third-party anti-virus software or firewall;
3. The parent folder of the VisualSVN installation folder cannot be accessed (it is recommended to install to disk C).
4. The root folder of the version library cannot be accessed;
Through the Windows event viewer, the log information of the VisualSVN Server can be viewed to determine the cause of the failure:
- [problem solving] Error:failed to get canonical path of /cow
- Another installation is in progress… “Or error code 0-1018
- Copy file failed with 32
- Windows update has an error code_ 800700C1
- E: unable to locate package MySQL server error solution
- install sql server 2016 Error code 0x84B20001
- Visual Studio 2005 — Error code 1603 for this component means “Fatal error during installation.
- Solution of U disk content hidden by virus
- Failed to decode response: zlib_decode(): data error
- Win7 and Ubuntu dual system, start error: no such partition grub rescue
- Solution of grub loading error 17
- Unity running error: Fatal error in gc: GetThreadContext failed
- Using dism to fix Windows Update errors
- Svn warehouse migration in Windows Environment
- #How to handle the installation rollback and 1205 connection error of pulse secure ා
- [Problem] When installing the installation package, it appears: ipersistfile save failed with error code “0×80070005
- SSL handshake failed: SSL error: illegal key usage detected in the certificate
- CentOS 8.2 installation-solve Error setting up base repository
- Online problem solving analysis