1. Enter the host and virtual machine to view the IP address, check whether normal IP address is assigned, window view IP command: ipconfig/all, Linux view IP command: ifconfig. If normal IP addresses are assigned, jump to step 2.
2. Check the connection mode of the virtual machine in vmvare. If it is NAT connection, please check whether the network segment of the virtual network card vmnet1(vmnet8) in the host is the same as the network segment of the virtual machine. Refer to other solutions on the web if you are in bridge or host sharing mode, etc.
3. Complete step 2, ping each other between the host and the virtual machine. If ping is not possible, check whether the firewalls of both parties are closed.
4. If SSH is not available after step 3, check to see if the SSH service and port number are working.
- Solution summary of VMware network card without IP and failure to start network card (continuous update)
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- Solution to restart without showing eth0 connection after installing virtual machine
- ERROR: Pool overlaps with other one on this address space
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- Job for network.service Failed because the control process exited with error code. See “SystemC
- The route addition failed: Either the interface index is wrong or the gateway do es not lie on the s
- Ubuntu 20.04 GPG: KeyServer receive failed: connection timed out when installing ROS configuration key
- Windows 7 system, start to run input CMD, the window flashed by, disappeared
- Shortcut to exit zoom mode in VirtualBox [off]
- solve java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused:connect report errors
- When configuring ROS distributed / Error report solution and command requirements encountered in the process of master-slave computer
- Ubuntu 20.04 connection failed activation of network connection failed
- Putty prompt connection time out
- VBoxManage.exe: error: Failed to create the host-only adapter
- Fast DFS small demo report error org.csource.common .MyException: getStoreStorage fail, errno code: 2
- How to solve the SNMP error of cacti