1. Enter the host and virtual machine to view the IP address, check whether normal IP address is assigned, window view IP command: ipconfig/all, Linux view IP command: ifconfig. If normal IP addresses are assigned, jump to step 2.
2. Check the connection mode of the virtual machine in vmvare. If it is NAT connection, please check whether the network segment of the virtual network card vmnet1(vmnet8) in the host is the same as the network segment of the virtual machine. Refer to other solutions on the web if you are in bridge or host sharing mode, etc.
3. Complete step 2, ping each other between the host and the virtual machine. If ping is not possible, check whether the firewalls of both parties are closed.
4. If SSH is not available after step 3, check to see if the SSH service and port number are working.
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- A solution to the default invalid host only mode of CentOS virtual machine in VirtualBox
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- Ubuntu xshell cannot connect to VMware virtual machine solution
- Problem solving: this application cannot run under a virtual machine arcmapr, but you are not using a virtual machine
- VirtualBox + CentOS 7 virtual machine setting static IP address of host only NIC
- Gt Report Error ssh:connect to host github.com port 22
- Solution to restart without showing eth0 connection after installing virtual machine
- SSH connection to MAC server shows No route to host solution
- Solution to redis error in CentOS of idea connected virtual machine
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open / dev / vmmon: broken pipeline” when running VMware virtual machine?
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- Solve the problem of failed to create the Java virtual machine when eclipse is opened
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- VMware imports an external virtual machine and displays system error: (unknown exception). Wrong solution
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux