After testing, I changed the name of the file back to “virtual machine” (if the name cannot be changed, it should be a problem of occupancy, just restart the computer and change the name again).
Then look at the system service and open the corresponding service. First, the run window pops up with the win+ R key, then type “Services.MSC”, press enter, and find “VMware Authorization Service” in a pile of services, and right click to start the Service.
Then run the virtual machine.
I later run when there is a physical memory problem, this problem on the Internet to solve more, do not elaborate.
In addition, I did not use a specific way to solve the physical memory, just remember to change more than 200 memory into 500, other did not move. I don’t know if this change has any effect, but after a few minutes, when I am writing this article, there is no problem and I go directly to the CDLinux installed.
For reference only
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- VMware failed to lock memory file. Error restoring virtual machine state from file
- Nat mode of network configuration for VMware virtual machine
- When Dbeaver starts on Mac, it reports an error: “fail to create java virtual machine”
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open / dev / vmmon: broken pipeline” when running VMware virtual machine?
- VMware imports an external virtual machine and displays system error: (unknown exception). Wrong solution
- Ubuntu xshell cannot connect to VMware virtual machine solution
- After the eclipse Android virtual machine starts, an error will be reported: similar to SDK manager devices.xml Solution
- Solutions to errors in virtual machine running in Android studio
- Problem solving: this application cannot run under a virtual machine arcmapr, but you are not using a virtual machine
- solve!! VMware Workstation failed to start the VMware authorization service
- EXSI6.0 virtual machine swap error causes it to fail to start
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare