Unable to open kernel device "\\.\Global\vmx86": 系统找不到指定的文件. Did you reboot after installing VMware Workstation? Failed to initialize monitor device.
1. Shut down the virtual machine, download the green cracked version of Vmware and get the Vmware installation package
2. Unzip a folder, search for “vmx86.sys” in this folder, and copy
3. Enter this path: C:\Windows\System32\drivers, and search “vmx86.sys”. If this file exists, replace it (note that the backup is replaced)
4. Enter “Run” in the start menu: NET Start VMx86 and press OK;
5. Start the virtual machine and everything goes back to normal.
Note: This method is feasible for personal testing. Please refer to the network for some steps.
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- Prompt “The MSI failed” solution when uninstalling VMware
- solve!! VMware Workstation failed to start the VMware authorization service
- How to Fix Install VMware Tools Grayed out Issues 2022
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- Fatal IO error 11
- [Solved] VMware Workstation startup error: Unable to open kernel device…
- Forced shutdown of VMware wrokstation error (failed to get exclusive lock on the configuration file —)
- Error:Connection activation Failed: no suitable device found for this connection solution
- How to solve the problem of error 15: file not found when Linux starts
- Nat mode of network configuration for VMware virtual machine
- VMware Workstation failed to recover error: (VMX) exception 0xc0000006 (disk error while paging) has
- Transport (VMDB) error -44: Message.
- VMware failed to lock memory file. Error restoring virtual machine state from file
- Solution summary of VMware network card without IP and failure to start network card (continuous update)
- VirtualBox failed to start, prompt failed to open a session for the virtual machine windoze 7
- VMware Workstation unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0) c.382
- NVIDIA aegis handheld machine root tutorial