If your VMware virtual machine prompts this error:”
Unable to open kernel device "\\.\Global\vmx86": 系统找不到指定的文件. Did you reboot after installing VMware Workstation? Failed to initialize monitor device.
1. Shut down the virtual machine, download the green cracked version of Vmware and get the Vmware installation package
2. Unzip a folder, search for “vmx86.sys” in this folder, and copy
3. Enter this path: C:\Windows\System32\drivers, and search “vmx86.sys”. If this file exists, replace it (note that the backup is replaced)
4. Enter “Run” in the start menu: NET Start VMx86 and press OK;
5. Start the virtual machine and everything goes back to normal.
Note: This method is feasible for personal testing. Please refer to the network for some steps.
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- VMware imports an external virtual machine and displays system error: (unknown exception). Wrong solution
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open / dev / vmmon: broken pipeline” when running VMware virtual machine?
- VMware failed to lock memory file. Error restoring virtual machine state from file
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- Nat mode of network configuration for VMware virtual machine
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- [error] OpenEvent(“Global\ngx_reload_11812“) failed (2: The system cannot find the file specified
- Problem solving: this application cannot run under a virtual machine arcmapr, but you are not using a virtual machine
- Solve the problem of failed to create the Java virtual machine when eclipse is opened
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- Ubuntu xshell cannot connect to VMware virtual machine solution
- VMware Workstation failed to recover error: (VMX) exception 0xc0000006 (disk error while paging) has
- Win10 system virtual machine installation of Ubuntu system failed, prompt: UBI language failed with exit code 1
- solve!! VMware Workstation failed to start the VMware authorization service