yesterday I tried to install ubuntu under the virtual machine of win10 system on my new computer. As a result, I tried to install several versions of ubuntu one after another, but failed. “Ubi-language failed with exit code 1. Further information may be found in /var/log/syslog. Do you want to try running this step again before continuing?If you do not, your installation may fail entirely or be broken.
the bug report interface links: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/906015 u> p>
solution: clear the current installation record, download ubuntu16.04 version, reinstall, install successfully.
Ubuntu download link: https://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu-kylin u> p>
Reference the install link:
http://blog.csdn.net/jimmylincole/article/details/13168989 u> p>
- Solution to prompt “system group policy forbids installation of this device” in win10 system
- Solution to UBI partman failed with code 141 when installing Ubuntu
- VirtualBox failed to start, prompt failed to open a session for the virtual machine windoze 7
- Android studio installation virtual machine error ® HAXM installation failed.
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- VMware imports an external virtual machine and displays system error: (unknown exception). Wrong solution
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- (Virtual machine monitor failed and Virtual ethernet failed)
- Win7 and Ubuntu dual system, start error: no such partition grub rescue
- Installation and problems of texlive2017 in win10 system
- Upgrade/reinstall win10 system–prompt the solution to fail to verify the key
- woeusb Installation failed Exit code 256
- Installing the Ubuntu system, an error wslregisterdistribution failed with error: 0x8007019e
- Install ubuntu system, report error WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x8007019e
- Building virtual machine environment based on kvm-qemu under ubuntu12.10 (12)
- VMware failed to lock memory file. Error restoring virtual machine state from file
- Failed to enable APR appears when the cmder of ubutun system in win subsystem installs Apache_ TCP_ DEFER_ ACCEPT
- Linux virtual machine network “job for” network.service failed because the control process exited with error code”
- Solve the error of dual system installation: the grub-efi-amd64-signed package failed to install into /target/.
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine